EXPERT PITCH MAINTENANCE ADVICE AVAILABLE FROM INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
Lincolnshire FA is working in partnership with The FA, Football Foundation and the Institute of Groundsmanship’s (IOG) Grounds and Natural Turf Improvement Programme to develop a grass pitch maintenance service which can be utilised by grassroots football clubs, with the simple aim of improving the quality of grass pitches in Lincolnshire.
The need for this service is more relevant now than ever, given the current economic times and the pressures facing grassroots football. The key principles behind the service are to provide football clubs with advice and practical solutions on a number of areas.
In Lincolnshire we will be working with the IOG’s East Midlands Regional Pitch Advisor, Julien Morris, to provide visits to grass pitch sites across the county.
1. Sites complete and submit an expression of interest form if they wish to receive a visit. Lincolnshire FA and the Regional Pitch Advisor may select/target a number of clubs depending on the availability of the Pitch Advisors.
2. Lincolnshire FA will co-ordinate the time and date of the visit in conjunction with the selected site(s)
3. Lincolnshire FA will notify the Pitch Advisor of visits and all relevant details
4. The regional Pitch Advisor or Professional Groundsman will complete the site visit
5. A report is produced by the Pitch Advisor within 28 days of the visit with a copy for the site and Lincolnshire FA
6. Clubs follows recommendations and actions
7. Feedback sought from site following agreed milestones and timescales, based on the recommendations provided by the Pitch Advisor
8. A second pitch visit will take place following 12 months of maintenance
The cost for the programme is detailed in the table below:
|Non Charter Standard
||Non Charter Standard
Clubs will be required to pay Lincolnshire FA, 14 days in advance of the visit following receipt of an invoice.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
Once complete, this must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the Pitch Improvement Programme, the East Midlands Regional Pitch Advisor will deliver a number of workshops throughout the season on a variety of topics.
For more information or further support surrounding the Grounds & Natural Turf Improvement Programme, please contact Adam Thurston, Lincolnshire FA Football Development Manager, on 07813520371 or email@example.com