In preparation for the 2019/20 season, Lincolnshire FA is recruiting members for its disciplinary panel
We are keen to ensure that the discipline process is as integral and efficient as possible and are therefore recruiting more independent panel members.
This will also allow us to deal with cases sooner and, by recruiting more independent members, the credibility of the process will be strengthened and the number of conflictions raised decreased.
• To have an understanding of the regulations of the Football Association and the disciplinary processes
• Serve the County FA as a Commission Member on disciplinary commissions, appeals and boards of enquiry
• To remain confidential at all times in regards to discipline cases
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Sign and comply with a Safeguarding Code of Conduct
• Sign and comply with a Discipline Code of Conduct
• Sign a confidentiality agreement
If you feel this is something you would like to get involved in, please contact Hayley Cain, Lincolnshire FA Football Services Manager, on email@example.com with your expression of interest.