Coaching football in Lincolnshire
THE RETURN OF OUTDOOR COMPETITIVE GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL
Clubs, players, coaches, match officials, league officials, volunteers, parents/carers, spectators and football facility providers should read The FA’s full guidelines, which are accessible below, in addition to the latest Government guidance on COVID-19.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
get into coaching
Have you ever fancied yourself as a football coach? Think you could develop and motivate players? Coaching provides a range of benefits, including:
• A way to give back to the game and local community
• Learning and re-learning leadership lessons
• Getting fit and becoming a good role model
• The opportunity to develop new skills
• A chance to meet and make new friends
The FA is here to ensure everyone who participates has a great experience – regardless of gender, sexuality, ethnicity, ability or disability, faith or age.