Affiliation Window Open from 17 May 2021
Following on from our Chairman’s Announcement and the Lincolnshire Football Association’s commitment to continuing to reduce the costs of returning to football after the challenges of the pandemic, we are pleased to announce the Lincolnshire FA 21/22 Affiliation window will be opening from 17th May 2021, and we’ll be offering financial support to our existing and new members with FREE Club Affiliations, Referee Affiliations, League Sanction Fees and County Cups for ALL clubs, referees and leagues across Lincolnshire.
Clubs will however still need to purchase their Personal Accident Insurance, which can be purchased through the Whole Game Affiliation Process at reduced premiums from our insurance provider, Bluefin.
Public Liability must also be purchased, or if clubs already have Public Liability, they must show proof of cover for the affiliation period 21/22 before any application can be approved.
Teams that require an increased level of cover, either through choice or due to playing at a higher step in the football pyramid, can upgrade their policy through the Bluefin website. Clubs who upgraded during the 2020/21 season will receive a renewal invitation during May from Bluefin and this will detail how they can arrange cover for the new season.
The mandatory adult upgrade requirements would be:
Step 2/3 teams would need to upgrade to a minimum of Superior 400
Step 4 teams would need to upgrade to a minimum of Superior 300
Step 5/6 teams would need to upgrade to a minimum of Superior 200
The costs per team for Personal Accident Cover for the 21/22 season are as follows:
• Adult teams (U19 and above)- £48.03
• Teams U12 and under- £12.25
• Teams U13 and above up to U18s- £16.00
• Walking Football, Veterans and Small sided teams- £44.00.
And per club for Public Liability Cover
• County Cover - £30.00
• County Cover Plus - £60.00
Details of the differences in cover can be obtained from the County FA on the emails below.
When the Affiliation window is open and you log into your Whole Game Portal, you will see the Affiliation tab on the left-hand side. From here you can go through the affiliation process step by step. You can stop at any point during the application and pick it up later from the point you left when logging back in so don’t worry that it all must be done in one go. It is important that clubs complete each step as applications will have to be returned if incomplete.
Please note that team names used to affiliate MUST be the same ones that you give to your league.
• Kitlocker will be running another competition for clubs affiliated before 30th June to enter a prize draw to win a range of prizes including Kitlocker vouchers and a team sports first aid kit.
• Koolpak, a company selling First Aid essentials, will again be offering discounted prices throughout the season through a personalised Web Portal for Lincolnshire.
• Agrigem - grass maintenance and pitch preparation equipment. Affiliated clubs will receive fantastic service and support in developing their pitches. In addition to the highest level of customer service, all Charter Standard clubs will receive a discount on all products of 10% off RRP.
• Easyfundraising -a scheme that clubs can access to make fundraising easier to bring in extra revenue.
(Codes and links for all the above to be forwarded over on Clubs Affiliation Applications being approved.)
In the event you experience any problems during the affiliation process please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com where we will be more than happy to support you through the process.
AFFILIATION SAFEGUARDING REQUIREMENTS
BENEFITS OF AFFILIATION