The Lincolnshire FA affiliation window for 2019/20 officially opened on Wednesday 1 May
To follow on from previous seasons, the affiliation process can again be completed through The FA’s Whole Game System.
The affiliation package will include your Personal Accident Cover, with Bluefin giving an entry level of cover with the option of increasing your benefits directly through Bluefin.
Public Liability can also be purchased through the application. If you do not wish to take the Bluefin cover through the application, you must show proof of cover of £10,000,000 with another provider.
OTHER BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO CLUBS ARE
• All clubs that affiliate to Lincolnshire FA will receive a 5% discount off all orders placed on kitlocker.com using a code which will be sent out on affiliation completion
• All clubs that achieve Charter Standard will be eligible to access the Team Kitlocker Programme, which includes amongst a number of benefits a 10% discount on orders placed with Kitlocker
HOW TO AFFILIATE
When you log into your Whole Game portal you will see the affiliation tab on the left hand side.
From here, you will go through the affiliation application step by step. You can stop at any point during the application and pick up from where you left the application by logging back in. It is important that clubs complete the form in its entirety as applications may be returned if incomplete.
We will again be applying discount to clubs depending on the number of teams each club have. Please see our affiliation cost sheet for more details.
The County Cup criteria is set within Whole Game so you will see the cups that each team is eligible to play in.
A change to this season in the Youth competitions is that only teams at the specific age group will be eligible to enter (i.e. U11s,U13s, U15s, U17s will no longer be eligible to play in the higher age groups).
SAFEGUARDING AND WELFARE
The FA continues to be committed to ensure all necessary steps are taken to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults who participate in grassroots football from harm. It is therefore vital that all youth teams must ensure that all safeguarding requirements are met in order for their application to be accepted and approved.
To ensure safeguarding standards are met, the mandatory requirements for youth teams are as follows:
1. Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Club Welfare Officer must have completed the Online Safeguarding Commitment for Committee Members. You can access the course by using the link below. If participants have completed the course since 2017, they will not need to renew until three years have passed.
2. All clubs with youth teams must have a club Welfare Officer who has attended an FA Safeguarding Workshop or renewed their qualification online to ensure the qualification is in date. In addition, the CWO must have attended a Welfare Officer Workshop AND have a COMPLETED valid FA DBS.
3. All managers and coaches must have a COMPLETED, valid FA DBS. At the County FA we monitor DBS Expiry dates so if you have coaches with DBS’s due to expire, it is advisable these are addressed as soon as possible to avoid any delays in us being able to approve your affiliation application. Any clubs that have not received their affiliation number for the 2019-20 season due to invalid DBS’s will not be permitted to start their fixtures for the 2019-20 season. With this in mind, we ask that affiliation applications are submitted no later than Friday 19 July 2019. This will enable us to support clubs in ensuring they are fully compliant for the start of the season.
In the event you experience any problems during the affiliation process, please do not hesitate in contacting the County FA on the details below. We will be more than happy to assist you through the process.