FA Club Football Forums - FREE Webinars
ONLINE SUPPORT FOR CLUBS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
From February onwards The FA will be launching new Club Football Forums to provide free, online support services to clubs of all shapes and sizes.
The webinars will allow volunteers to access relevant content at the comfort of their own home. Sessions will be led by an expert on the chosen topic and co-presented by volunteer(s) from club(s) who will share their stories and experiences around the topic.
There will be an open discussion towards the end of the webinar where volunteers can ask questions to both the ‘expert’ and the club involved.
A different topic will be discussed each month, with the time of the webinars remaining consistent (8-9pm). However, the days will vary each month and will be communicated at the end of the webinar and then further promoted through social media.
WHat TOPICs WILL BE DISCUSSED?
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
• What we stand for: Developing a vision and values at your club
• How do we know we’ve made it? Defining success at your club
• Get set up to succeed: Top tips on planning and delivering a winning sports project
• Find the right finance for your project: A summary of how to raise and where to find money
• An introduction to club finance: An uncomplicated overview for committee members
• Managing your money: An uncomplicated overview for committee members
HOW DO I join?
The first webinar is being held on Monday 3 February, between 8-9pm, titled ‘What We Stand For’. This webinar will give you the confidence to develop your own vision and values, with the help of trailblazing Lewes FC and their Chairman, Stuart Fuller.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LOGIN AND SIGN UP
If you have any questions on the Club Football Forums, please email ClubsProgramme@thefa.com