HERE’S THE SECOND EDITION OF THE FA’S CLUB FOOTBALL FORUM
The FA’s second Club Football Forum, ‘How do we know we’ve made it?’ will be held between 8-9pm on Thursday 26 March.
These webinars allow volunteers to access relevant content at the comfort of their own home. Sessions are led by an expert on the chosen topic and co-presented by volunteer(s) from club(s) who share their stories and experiences around the topic.
There will be an open discussion towards the end of the webinar where volunteers can ask questions to both the ‘expert’ and the club involved.
A different topic will be discussed each month, with the time of the webinars remaining consistent (8-9pm). However, the days will vary each month and will be communicated at the end of the webinar and then further promoted through social media.
• What we stand for: Developing a vision and values at your club
• How do we know we’ve made it? Defining success at your club
• Get set up to succeed: Top tips on planning and delivering a winning sports project
• Find the right finance for your project: A summary of how to raise and where to find money
• An introduction to club finance: An uncomplicated overview for committee members
• Managing your money: An uncomplicated overview for committee members
To sign up to the webinar on 26 March, simply follow the link below.
HOW DO WE KNOW WE’VE MADE IT – SIGN UP HERE
If you have any questions on the Club Football Forums, please email ClubsProgramme@thefa.com