We are recruiting a new treasurer to sit on the committee of the Lincolnshire FA Walking Football League.
The successful candidate will be a member of the committee designated as the lead for managing and administering the finances of the league, responsible for overseeing and presenting budgets, accounts & financial statements to the league committee.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Create annual income and expenditure sheets
• Create an overall balance sheet, including an annual balance sheet to be produced at the league AGM
• Ensure all payments and fines are paid on time and recorded
• Maintain general financial oversight throughout the season
• Attend league committee meetings as and when requested to do so
Required Skills & Attributes
• Be capable of handling figures and cash
• Have experience of handling accounts / finances
• Good communication (verbal / written)
• Attention to detail
• IT skills / Technological competence (or a willingness to learn)
The deadline for applications is Friday 29 May 2022.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY