If you’re honest with yourself, how much has your club focused on fundraising in the last couple of years? Ever-changing priorities and rules mean fundraising probably hasn’t been at the top of your to-do list, especially at a time when it’s needed more than ever.
A new year brings new opportunities and a regained sense of focus, and one way to keep a focus on fundraising this year and beyond is by registering your club with easyfundraising.
Who is easyfundraising?
easyfundraising is the UK’s largest fundraising cashback platform. Unlike other platforms where individuals can earn cashback for themselves on their online purchases, individuals can earn cashback for their favourite good cause or charity instead. Meaning your club can earn some much-needed funds from its supporters and players shopping online.
So, what shops can we earn free funding from?
At present, there are over 6,000 online retailers your club can earn free funding from, but this number is increasing daily. easyfundraising works with everyday favourites like Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Boots, and Holland and Barrett. Big department stores like John Lewis, M&S, Debenhams, and House of Fraser. Home improvement retailers, B&Q, Dunelm, Wickes, Argos, and fashion brands like ASOS, North Face, H&M, Boden, Clarks, and Pretty Green. Your supporters can even earn free funding from the likes of TUI, Thomas Cook, lastminute.com, Compare the Market, NOW, SKY, Virgin Media, and many, many more.
How much have other good causes and charities earned?
Since its establishment in 2007, easyfundraising has helped good causes, and charities raise nearly £40M. Last year alone, they raised nearly £4M, which good causes and clubs like yours have put towards exciting projects, saved for a rainy day, updated their facilities, or used to improve the support for its users.
How can easyfundraising keep your club’s fundraising focused this year?
• It’s free and easy to use: Not just for your club, but also for your supporters.
• Fundraise from everyday habits: Now, more than ever, your club’s community is shopping online, and all they need to do to earn your club free funding is to go through the easyfundraising website or app before they shop online as usual.
• A continuous stream of income: No matter what is going on with the world, your club can fundraise all through the year.
• Complements existing activities: Your club can continue your existing fundraising activities, while easyfundraising helps you earn extra money in the background.
• Your club is never alone: easyfundraising has a wealth of content and materials to educate, engage and motivate your club’s community. From social media posts, WhatsApp messages, posters, flyers, toolkits, and images, your club will have it all at their fingertips.
Download easyfundraising’s latest guide to New Year fundraising and share with the rest of your team to give them an overview of how easyfundraising works. Download here
We’re ready to get started – what now?
Register your club with easyfundraising – it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Then, book a 15-minute coaching call with the easyfundraising team. The team will give you a demo of the site, answer any questions, and will share advice on how to raise as much as possible, this year.
Make 2022 the best fundraising year in your club’s history; get started with easyfundraising today.