Lincolnshire County Football Association is committed to promoting inclusion and confronting and eliminating discrimination in football. In pursuit of this goal, we have recently set up our first Inclusion Advisory Group (IAG).
The IAG’s main focus will be to check, challenge and support the County FA with regards to inclusion, equality, and diversity, ensuring that football in Lincolnshire really is #ForAll. From this the group will aid the County FA by:
• Building good relationships with, and between, all communities to ensure that all participants are represented equally and have a recognised voice
• Eliminating discrimination, bullying, harassment, victimisation; and any form of abuse
• Being at the forefront to advancing equality of opportunity amongst all our communities as well as having a focus on protected characteristics
• Maintaining a strategic overview of Lincolnshire FA from an inclusion perspective
• Supporting Lincolnshire FA in the development and delivery of a bespoke Equality Action Plan
• Supporting Lincolnshire FA in the development of specific campaign work with targeted communities to address gaps in equality and inclusion
The group will meet a minimum of 4 times per year and will be made up of volunteers who have experience in and/or have a passion for equality, diversity and inclusion. If you are interested in joining the Lincolnshire FA IAG, please complete the Expression of Interest form located within the Member Recruitment Information Pack below.
Recognising diversity and promoting inclusion is a priority for Lincolnshire FA in our efforts to make football a game For All. We recognise that football’s workforce should represent wider society, therefore we especially welcome applications from females, those from diverse ethnic backgrounds, people with disabilities, diverse faith groups and from LGBTQ+ communities (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender).
Shortlisted candidates can expect an interview following their application.
Unsuccessful candidates will still be contacted to detail the outcome of their application.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 19th May 2023, with interviews to be conducted in the following week.
The full Terms of Reference can be found at the bottom of this page. If you would like further information on the group, please contact Jordan Mason, Football Development Officer (Disability and Inclusion) at Jordan.Mason@LincolnshireFA.com or on 01522 596580.
Member Recruitment Information Pack
Terms of reference