Join the Lincolnshire FA Youth Council
Lincolnshire FA is currently recruiting for its Youth Council, which works to provide a platform for young people in Lincolnshire.
The focus of the Lincolnshire Youth Council will be to:
• Represent and provide a voice for children and young people in Lincolnshire
• Provide Youth Council members with the opportunity to apply and develop key leadership skills, gain hands on experience within the County FA, and engage with young people in football in Lincolnshire
• Support Lincolnshire FA in the development of a Youth Engagement Strategy
• Support Lincolnshire FA in the development and delivery of specific campaigns and projects focused on young people.
• Drive discussions around youth engagement within football in Lincolnshire
• Share best practice and learnings with Lincolnshire FA in relation to inclusion of young people
The Youth Council will contribute to the personal development of members, providing an opportunity for its members to exercise and develop their leadership skills in new environments, whilst building on their legacy to inspire and invoke positive change within the football landscape in Lincolnshire.
• Aged between 16 - 24
• Actively involved with football in Lincolnshire or have a passion to grow football within Lincolnshire
• Live in Lincolnshire
• Must be fully committed to using this experience to develop yourself and others
• Must have or commit to obtaining an FA DBS
Benefits of joining the Lincolnshire FA Youth Council:
• An opportunity to represent the views of young people to Lincolnshire Football Association
• An opportunity to propose, develop and deliver youth-focused projects
• An opportunity to take part in CPD workshops to aid in your personal and professional development
• An opportunity to receive mentoring from Lincolnshire FA Staff
• External Opportunities to represent Lincolnshire FA on The FA Regional Youth Network
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 9th January 2023, with interviews due to take place the following week.
More details can be found in the application pack below.
For any questions about the role or if clarity is required on the Application Pack, please contact Jordan Mason, Football Development Officer (Disability and Inclusion), at Jordan.Mason@lincolnshirefa.com or 01522 596580.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE APPLICATION PACK