Lincoln United Football Club have relaunched their Lincs Ladies Play offering, which will run in November for an initial six week period.
Lincs Ladies is recreational football at its best – it’s about turning up for exercise and a bit of fun, and for everyone who wants a game of football without the fuss. Casual, inclusive, and informal. The sessions are drop-in-drop-out, show up when you can but no obligation to attend when you can't.
This programme will contribute to the NHS recommended guidelines of 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity per week for participants attending.
Who is Lincs Ladies Play for?
- If you've never played football before or even if you have
- If you've never played for a team before or even if you have
- If you've attended Lincs Ladies Play before and even if you haven't
- If you're returning to the game after a long layoff through injury or pregnancy
- If you fell out of love with playing for a long time
- If you're over 40 and even if you're not (min age 16)
- If you can't afford the time to play for a team or if you just want to enjoy football in a non-competitive, social environment
What are the details?
Where: 3G Artificial Pitch at Priory City of Lincoln Academy, Skellingthorpe Road, LN6 0EP
When: Friday's from Friday 3rd November to Friday 8th December, 19:00 - 20:00
Who: Open to women and girls over the age of 16
Cost: £3 per session. Your first session is FREE!
For more information, please contact Kieran Gilberthorpe on email@example.com.
To be one of the first to receive the latest grassroots football news from Lincolnshire, and to receive exclusive offers and discounts from Lincolnshire FA partners – click here