Are you ready to open your doors and make your club more inclusive?
Then we have good news!
On Thursday 7th March 2024, England Football’s Disability Training for Clubs: Journey to Inclusion workshop will be heading to Newark YMCA and we’d love to see you there!
The event starts at 6:30pm and runs for a total of three hours.
With a packed agenda of everything disability, by attending the workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Create an action plan to make your club more inclusive
• Gain insight into some of the barriers disabled people face when accessing football
• Network with other like-minded clubs
• Hear real life case studies of clubs that have successfully grown to become more inclusive
• Discover ways in which you can engage disabled people at your club
If you’d like to book your space at the workshop, then simply click here to register.
To be one of the first to receive the latest grassroots football news from Lincolnshire, and to receive exclusive offers and discounts from Lincolnshire FA partners – click here