Funding Eligibility Form For UEFA C Courses Now Open For Applications

Seize the chance to take your coaching to the next level with UEFA’s esteemed training programs

We are pleased to confirm that The FA's Funding Eligibility Form for UEFA C Licence courses in the 2024/25 season is now open.

As part of their enrolment changes for the coming season, this is how you can check whether you’re eligible for a Partially Funded Place or grassroots affiliated club discount. You will be required to provide your clubs Grassroots Affiliation number so please make sure you have this to hand. 

To get started and check your eligibility, please use the form below:

Click here

The Funding Eligibility Form will be open from Monday 1st July 2024 and will close on Sunday 14th July at 11:59pm.

Completing this form is optional and will not affect your ability to enrol on any UEFA C Licence course.

The FA will inform all learners who complete this form whether they have been awarded funding ahead of enrolment opening in August 2024.

This form will reopen again next month, so there will more opportunities to check your eligibility if you are unable to do so this time.

Enrolment changes for the 24/25 season

The FA have made changes to the way coaches secure places on next season's UEFA C Licence courses. For the 2024-25 season, the following changes are taking place:

More places available - You will have access to twice the number of UEFA C Licence places, giving you a greater chance of securing a place.

Book in any location - You now have the flexibility to book any course in any location across England.

Ongoing release of courses during the season – The FA intend to release courses gradually on the England Football Learning website during the season, rather than releasing courses in bulk on specific dates like last season. Where courses/areas sell out, they will aim to release further courses in a timely manner. The first set of courses will be open for booking from August 2024 and further courses will be released during the season. We recommend you keep checking the website for the latest courses as we will not be promoting new courses when they get released.

No more applications - You no longer need to submit a course application. You can book directly onto any course of your choice through the new open booking process via the England Football Learning website.

New price - The price of UEFA C Licence is now £650. However, you will still be able to access a discount if you currently coach at a Grassroots Affiliated club. This will reduce the price to £550.

New Partially Funded Places Programme - The FA's previous fully funded places scheme has been replaced with a partially funded scheme. If you’re eligible, you’ll only need to pay 15% towards the cost of the course and England Football Learning will pay the remaining 85%. 

New Funding Eligibility Form - To apply for a partially funded place or a grassroots affiliated discount on the UEFA C Licence in the 24/25 season, you will need to complete the new Funding Eligibility Form. This will be available through The FA's website on the UEFA C Licence course page.

The Funding Eligibility Form will open for two-weeks at the beginning of every month during the first part of the season. This means you’ll have multiple opportunities to check if you’re eligible for a discount on the UEFA C Licence course in the coming season.

All coaches who are eligible for a discount will be contacted at the end of each month.

The first funding eligibility form will be open on Monday 1 July 2024 and will close on Sunday 14 July at 11:59pm.  

For more information on the Funding Eligibility Form or any of the other updates, please see FAQs here.

You can view our UEFA C Licence course policy here.

The FA are hoping these changes will improve the process and allow more coaches to secure a place on the UEFA C Licence in 2024-25.

They are expecting demand to be high which will likely put pressure on our booking system. If you experience any system issues, please be patient whilst The FA work to resolve them. They will make sure enrolment is back available as quickly as possible.


To be one of the first to receive the latest grassroots football news from Lincolnshire, and to receive exclusive offers and discounts from Lincolnshire FA partners – click here.

Related News

View All