REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THE FA REFEREE COURSE
We are currently planning new Referee Courses.
Please click on the link below to register your interest.
Booking Under 16s onto FA Referee courses
Please follow the 3 steps below to booking an Under 16 onto the FA referee course:
1. If you are looking to book an Under 16 onto a referee course they will need to have their own FAN and all pre-requests must be completed on their own FAN. Please use the link HERE to create and link the child’s FAN to a parent's.
2. Once the individual can access their FAN they will need to complete the two courses below prior to booking a course. This must be completed on their own FAN.
FA Laws of the game
Safeguarding for all
3. You can then find all available FA Referee Courses on the link HERE
BEGIN YOUR REFEREEING CAREER WITH LINCOLNSHIRE FA
Whether you are playing in an eleven-a-side match, a small-sided competition or a new format such as Futsal, one person will remain a constant presence: the referee.
We support the development of match officials; all the way from booking onto courses to gaining promotion, accessing mentoring and passing assessments.
You can start to get involved from the age of just 14, with specific pathways in place within both the men’s and women’s game if you wish to move through the levels. You’ll get lots of helpful advice from the outset, including details about the laws of the game and guidelines on fitness and nutrition.
Once you have gained experience of officiating, you may like to get involved in one of our mentoring schemes, where you can share information, ideas and advice with up-and-coming referees at society meetings, at grounds or even by telephone.
So, if you have a query about the laws of the game, want to know more about misconduct reporting or just wish to gather further information about becoming the man or woman in the middle, you’ve come to the right place!
Anyone age 14 or over may complete the FA Referee Course. However, the game doesn't just need young referees - plenty of players who are in the twilight of their football years have also enrolled on one of our courses to continue their involvement in the game. It’s never too late!
If you're interested in any form refereeing, please contact Michael Brader on email@example.com
Become a Referee
Thinking of becoming a referee?
- Refereeing is a great way to be involved in football
- There are opportunities for everyone
- Remain active in the game following injury or retirement
- Make new and lasting friends within the game
- Play a huge role in ensuring the players enjoy their match day experience
Development & Courses
Referees perform a vital role in the game, and with the growth in the popularity of football, particularly for women and children, the demand for officials is increasing.
Lincolnshire FA run Basic Referee Training Courses throughout the year. These courses have been revamped by The FA to ensure that referees are much better prepared, with a greater emphasis placed on practical modern training methods delivered by quality FA trained tutors.
For more information, please CLICK HERE or contact Michael Brader on 01522 596580 or firstname.lastname@example.org.